Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Cam vs LA Housing

                                                              (www.telegraph.co.uk)

Oh how hard it is to find housing in LA!
Endlessly searching Craigslist day after day

They said moving out here would be such a good change
But everything out west seems so far out of my price range

What do I do when I have nowhere to go?
I have had many highs, but this is a very low low

Options running thin, my dealdline not very far
Sorry mom, but I may have to live out of my car

Time to move quickly before this situation turns sour
I'm not asking for much, just a couch and a shower

"Is there anyone out there that can help me?" I yell and I weep
I'll take anyone as long as they don't murder me in my sleep

Maybe I should calm down and be more positive
Something will turn up if I'm creative and causative

The city of angels is quite transitive after all
I'll have to search every nook and cranny, no matter how small

So prey for me friends as I sit here and lay
And please understand me when I say

Oh how hard it is to find housing in LA!
Endlessly searching Craigslist day after day

-Cam-


No comments:

Post a Comment